Filing a Notice of Appeal
A notice of appeal shall be delivered to the Planning Department by mail or personal delivery to 152 West Cedar Street, and must be received by 4:00 pm on the last business day of the appeal period, with the required fee.
Per Sequim Municipal Code Section 20.01.240, the notice of appeal must contain a concise statement identifying:
- The decision being appealed
- The name and address of the appellant and his/her interest(s) in the matter
- The specific reasons why the appellant believes the decision to be wrong (Note: The appellant shall bear the burden of proving the decision was wrong)
- The desired outcome or changes to the decision
- The appeal fee per the City of Sequim fee schedule, Section 20.05.010, SMC ($600 plus a consultant fee, if any)