Fingerprinting & Concealed Pistol Licensing
Fingerprinting services are available by appointment only. Please call (360) 683-7227 to make an appointment with the Police Department.
Questions or concerns regarding criminal history/fingerprint responses should be directed to the Washington State Patrol.
The Civic Center is open Mondays and Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. by appointment only. Please contact the appropriate department to schedule your appointment:
• Public Works (360) 683-4908
• Department of Community Development (360) 683-4908
• Finance/Utility Billing (360) 683-4139
• City Manager’s Office, Communications & Marketing, City Clerk, and Legal (360) 683-4908
|The following safety measures must be followed for entry into the building:|
concealed pistol licensing
City of Sequim residents can apply for new Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at the Sequim Police Department. Clallam County residents should contact the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office for assistance.
- Fully completed CPL application (attached here).
- Incomplete applications will not be processed and application fees are not refundable. (Original applications require an in-person appointment; renewal applications may be mailed to: Sequim Police Department, Records Section, 152 W. Cedar St., Sequim, WA 98382)
- Valid government issued photo ID
- Clear copy of your current CPL (when applying for your renewal)
- Fees can be paid by cash (accepted with in-person applications only), card or check/money order made payable to "City of Sequim"
Active military personnel only: In compliance with HB 1934, members of the Armed Forces which includes the National Guard and Armed Forces Reserves, who are unable to renew their Concealed Pistol License (CPL) in person because of assignment, reassignment, or deployment for out of state military service, may now renew their CPL by mail. CPL processing time is approximately 30 days. CPL’s issued under HB 1934 are valid for one year. In addition to the items listed above, please provide a copy of your orders designating the specific period of assignment, reassignment, or deployment for out of state military service.
For additional information regarding obtaining a concealed pistol license, please visit the Washington State Department of Licensing.