Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Sequim Civic Center, located at 152 West Cedar Street, will reopen to the public on Monday, June 14. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Members of the public are asked to wear a mask when they are in the Civic Center and will be asked to sign a log-in sheet and take their temperature for the safety of the public and City staff.
Residents are still encouraged to conduct business with the City through the phone and website when possible.
There are several options to pay utility bills remotely:
• Pay by Phone - Dial 1-844-855-0109. Please have your account number and payment method ready. Be sure to enter all numbers of your account number, excluding the period, and including the number after the period.
• Pay Online—Visit https://www.sequimwa.gov/642/View-or-Pay-your-Bill.
• Use the Utility Bill Pay Box—One is located outside the main entrance to the Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar Street. The other is a drive-up option and is on the east side of the public parking lot off Sequim Avenue.
• Mail your Payment—Send to City of Sequim, Utility Bill Pay, PO Box 1087, Sequim, WA 98382.
The City is not planning to resume the sale of Clallam County bus passes at this time but bus passes are available through Clallam County Transit.
Please contact the City Finance Department at 360-683-4139 with questions regarding utility bill payments and bus passes.
The drug drop-off bins in the lobby will be available to the public during regular business hours to dispose of expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs.
Fingerprinting by the Police Department will be offered Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. by appointment only. Customers must follow the safety protocols including wearing a face mask for the appointment due to the required proximity between staff and the public. Please contact the Police Department at 360-683-7227 to schedule an appointment.
City of Sequim residents may renew Concealed Pistol Licenses by mail. New (original) Concealed Pistol License applications will be taken in-person at the Sequim Civic Center during regular business hours. Appointments are preferred. Please see the City website https://sequimwa.gov for details. County residents should contact the Clallam County Sheriff’s office at (360) 417-2270 for service.
Public meetings will continue to be held virtually until further notice.
Please contact City departments directly with questions.
• Police – non-emergency: 360-683-7227. Always call 911 in an emergency.
• Public Works: 360-683-4908
• Community Development: 360-683-4908
• Finance/Utility Billing: 360-683-4139
• City Manager’s Office, Clerks Office, Communications and Marketing, and Legal: 360-683-4908