By request, the Sequim Centennial Committee has extended the deadline for entries of recipes, family stories, and photographs to March 31, 2013 for the Sequim Centennial Cookbook. The Committee is producing a historical, anecdotal cookbook to celebrate the rich history and agricultural heritage of the City of Sequim and the Sequim-Dungeness Valley. All community members are encouraged to contribute to the book with their own stories and recipes.
Submittals for the cookbook should include:
• Coversheet with contact information
• Favorite Family Recipe
• Photo of completed recipe (optional), a digital file 300 dpi is preferred, but a hard copy is acceptable
• Family story or a favorite story of Sequim and the surrounding area, not to exceed 250 words
• Photograph that relates to the story, a digital file 300 dpi is preferred, but a hard copy is acceptable
• Caption that describes the photograph
• Self-addresses stamped envelope for return of photos if sending hard copies
Coversheets are available at City Hall located at 152 W. Cedar Street or at www.sequimwa.gov. Please submit entries to Barbara Hanna, Communications and Marketing Director, City of Sequim, 152 W. Cedar Street, Sequim, WA 98382 or email@example.com by March 31, 2013. Contact Barbara Hanna at 360-681-3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.