News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/9/2018 3:28:50 PM to 8/11/2018 12:00:08 AM.
City of Sequim News & Alerts
Posted on: February 9, 2018
[ARCHIVED] City of Sequim Seeks New Park Hosts
The City of Sequim is seeking volunteers to serve as Park Hosts/Docents for Carrie Blake Park. The Park Host/Docent will live on-site and must provide their own mobile housing. The Park Hosts are available to answer questions for park visitors and to assist the City with any issues that may arise at the park. They will also assist the City with the following duties:
• Keep area around living quarters clean and neat
• Monitor public restrooms and notify janitor if issues arise
• Monitor grounds and notify Public Works if safety issues are present
• Mingle with patrons, answer questions and give directions to park amenities
• If abuse or foul play is witnessed, contact city Police Department (911) and report ASAP
• Notify Public Works crew when maintenance issues are noticed
• Inform patrons of activities that are or will be happening in the parks
• Inform patrons of rules and regulations that apply to their activities
The Park Host/Docents circulate through the park wearing lime colored vests.
Applications are available on- line at the City’s web site at www.sequimwa.gov or at the Sequim Civic Center located at 152 West Cedar Street. Please contact Assistant to the City Manager Charisse Deschenes at (360) 681-3432 or email@example.com with questions or to submit an application.