If I have a leak, how do I get an adjustment from the City?

Provide the City a picture of the damaged portion of equipment before repair. It is important that the repair not be buried before it is observed by City staff and the repair is determined to meet City standards. Next, fill out the City Leak Adjustment Request form. Once the leak is repaired, the form is signed and copies of receipts for the repair are attached to the form, the City will submit the form for review and possible approval. If approved, the Utility Billing Clerk will adjust your water bill accordingly.

Please note, each account can only apply for 1 leak adjustment in a 12-month period.

Leak Adjustment Application

Show All Answers

1. What utilities are provided by the City of Sequim?
2. Is there a recycling program in the City of Sequim?
3. Where do I get recycling containers?
4. How do I make a Utility payment?
5. How do I sign up for Water and Sewer Utility Services?
6. When is my deposit refunded?
7. How much is the deposit for Utility Services?
8. How often does the City bill for Water and Utility services?
9. When is my meter read?
10. How are Utility rates determined?
11. What does the City charge for Water services?
12. What does the City charge for Sewer services?
13. If I go south for the winter, am I charged for Water and Sewer?
14. Why am I charged a stand-by fee if I’m not using City services?
15. How much are the stand-by fees?
16. Does the City charge a fee for turning Water on and off?
17. If I think I have a leak, how do I get it checked?
18. If I have a leak, how do I get an adjustment from the City?
19. Who is ultimately responsible for the utility bill?
20. What are the charges for late payments?