Show All Answers

1. How do I request copies of public records or police reports?
2. How do I contact District Court?
3. How do I contact the Clallam County Prosecutor?
4. How do I contact Clallam County's crime victim/witness coordinator?
5. Where can I obtain legal help in non-criminal matters if I can't afford an attorney?
6. Who accepts service of lawsuits and other official documents on behalf of the City of Sequim?
7. What are the City's requirements with regard to garbage pickup service?
8. What can be done about my neighbor's junk vehicles or weedy yard or barking dogs?
9. Why can't the City Attorney or other Legal Department staff or the contract Prosecutor talk to me or give me legal advice?
10. Can I get a different court date?
11. What do I do with this subpoena I received?
12. Can I "drop the charges" when I'm the victim of an assault case?
13. How do I serve legal documents on the City, the City Attorney or the contract Prosecutor?
14. What happens if the City of Sequim charges me with a crime and I can't afford an attorney?