When and where is alcohol permitted?

Alcohol service is only allowed during your rented event hours. Alcohol service must end 1 hour prior to the event end time. For example, an event ending at 10 pm will do last call at 9:00 pm. Serving and consuming alcohol is only permitted inside rented buildings and not in park or parking lots. Coolers or containers of alcoholic beverages are not allowed outside of rented facility. Insurance and permits are usually required. Refer to “What do I need?” flowchart.  

Show All Answers

1. How much do Facility Rentals cost?
2. When do I have to pay?
3. What type of licenses and permits are required?
4. Do I need insurance?
5. When do I have to provide proof of insurance?
6. When and where is alcohol permitted?
7. What permits and insurance are required if I will be serving alcohol?
8. Does the City provide dishes, serving utensils, silverware, etc.?
9. Can I decorate the Guy Cole Center for my event?
10. Can I arrive early the day before to set up?
11. Our event is going late into the night. Can we come back the next day to clean?
12. When am I required to both rent a facility AND obtain a Special Event Permit?
13. Are the Civic Center City Council Chambers or Burkett Room available for rent?