Code Compliance is dedicated to preserving a safe, clean, friendly community for all our citizens. We are committed to working with the public on compliance of City codes through education, awareness, and enforcement.
Code enforcement is a critical component to maintaining the health, safety, and vitality of the City of Sequim.
We are complaint driven, which means we investigate once we are made aware of a potential violation.
- A valid complaint must include the reporter's full name and contact information.
- This form is only monitored Monday - Friday during regular business hours.
Our Code Compliance Officer working out of the Police Department typically enforces the following:
- Animal Control
- Junk Accumulation
- Junk Vehicles
Our land use/building code compliance working out of the Community Development Department typically enforces the following:
- Overgrown vegetation
- Sign code violations
- Building Code violations
- Zoning Code violations
Issues we do not enforce:
- Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Covenants, subdivisions, and short plats
- Air quality, smoke complaints
- Garbage service complaints
For any questions, or to submit a concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org